INTRODUCTION: On the 30TH of May 2022 at 10AM UTC, we held an AMA with Autonomy — A Decentralized network for creators to build tokens and grow their communities.. Here is a recap of the event if you missed it.
Host: 1. Please give us a brief Introduction of yourself and the team behind Autonomy, What unique experience does your team bring that puts Autonomy in a position to be successful in this field?
Please write “done” once you complete your answer!
Santosh: I am Santosh, one of the founders of Autonomy. I come from product and community backgrounds pre-crypto. Notable communities I have contributed include Kairos society, Hello tomorrow, Startup India and Startup Portugal. I moved to crypto in 2016 by backing early ERC20 protocols. After managing a portfolio, I have built an engineering team that contributed to Cosmos ecosystem from early days.
Autonomy started with a mission to build infrastructure for Mainstream users and Web 2 communities to move to Web 3. My Co-founder, Agnes has built Consensus and Ethereum ecosystem from its early days. Our team has a good mix of engineers, product developers, creators and community builders.
Host: 2. Now, Autonomy, as we’ve seen it, is a decentralized network for creators to build tokens and grow their communities. . Tell us more about this, How is it able to create a seamless user experience?
Santosh: Good one. One of the most important hypothesis we believe at Autonomy — Mainstream users will use Crypto products differently to how crypto products are being used today. Hence we took a full stack approach while building Autonomy product.
The current crypto market has blockchains built for developers and dapps built for crypto native users. We have a taken a full stack approach that includes Auto-chain and a set of protocols to facilitate low-code and no-code experience for creators to move to Web 3.
Creators can build tokens — Social tokens and NFTs with few clicks and use these tokens to grow, engage and monetise their communities.
Host: 3. Now please, Tell us, How does the AUT function within the platform and why is it needed? Kindly provide us with a full rundown of its Tokenomics, its staking Governance and how it serves as a medium of exchange.
Santosh: AUT serves as the atomic unit of ownership of Autonomy.
- AUT is used to secure the network (dPOS) — enable staking for validators on the network
2) AUT serves as medium of exchange for various creator economies built using Autonomy
3) We plan to build Autonomy as a DAO of DAOs. In this journey AUT powers progressive decentralization with Governance benefits to holders
Host: 4. Let’s talk security now, how secured is Autonomy, what security measures have you in place to ensure its full security? Tell us
Santosh: Autonomy’s infrastructure is built using Tendermint consensus that powers some of the top chains and networks such as Cosmos, Binance, crypto.com etc. our engineers have been architecting chains since the inception of cosmos hub.
We have tested our infrastructure by running Autochain Testnet V1 and V2 with over 100 communities building tokens on us. We are going to launch our incentivised testnet soon and you can test our infra yourself. This is also the earliest opportunity to earn AUT by contributing to our network.
Host: 5. Talking about Future plans now, whats next for Autonomy, what should we be expecting in the following coming weeks or months, aslo something about some milestones and events Already achieved?
Santosh: Next major milestones in our roadmap
- Launch of our incentivised testnet To test all our protocols — Autochain, Autowallet, Automint, Autolaunch, AutoDEX and AutoNFT. All these protocol are current built and live on our testnet
2) Launch our No code super app and onboard the first 100 communities in the waitlist
3) AUT is currently in private sale phase. After product launch we will do a public sale and list our token on popular CEX/DEXs
TWITTER QUESTIONS :
1. I saw that you are running a Creators contest on your site. What are the conditions to participate in this competition and what will be awarded to the winners?
Question by F @norm_life
Santosh: Creator contest is going to be launch soon 🚀 it’s not live yet.
This mechanism will be part of our incentivised testnet to enable early creators on Autonomy to earn AUT by building on the network. This mechanism is based on the 1000 true fan theory. Winners also get benefits from our grant program, incubator and gets exclusive NFTs.
2. Trust and security is very important in any business , what makes investors , customer and users safe secure when working with your project?
Question by @Jessica87799758
Santosh: Our team has either built or contributed to major crypto networks like Ethereum, Cosmos etc We are not new to crypto. We understand how to architect infrastructure, protocols and experiences that prioritise security.
3. Virtually all features of the Autonomy project seems either not available or coming soon, for example the roles creator, fan and validatior. So when do we expect these features and what are the thoughts you wish to convey via this AMA?
Question by @ezealmodels
Santosh: Autonomy has just come out of stealth mode. This is our first AMA btw ;)
We are a build first project. All the infrastructure is already built. We will roll it out to community in a phase wise manner. Next phase of Autonomy is building community and build with community. Follow us closely for our incentivised testnet launch.
4. Holders of Autonomy tokens can earn rewards for participating in the network’s decision-making. Can you tell us how much $AUT we need to hold in order to accomplish this? When can we expect the public sale, and what exchange platforms will it be listed on?
Question by @isvspect
Santosh: Our goal is to democratise access to Web 3 for everyone. The minimum requirement is 1 AUT.
Interms of timeline our public sale announcement will be followed by incentivised testnet. I cannot comment on public sale date before the official announcement. We are thinking about launching our incentivised testnet in July/August
5. What are the most highlighted feature in your platform that can make it stand out in the market? Does #AutonomyHQ open for begginers or only for crypto experts? How would you welcome non-crypto natives to explore in your platform?
Question by @Convers43538784
Santosh: Autonomy has two versions — a low code version I.e our SDK for creators/communities with their own App
And a no code version I.e Autonomy superapp built for non crypto native users. Autonomy app is one place where you can mint, store, launch and trade tokens (Social tokens and NFTs)
LIVE AMA QUESTIONS :
Q1. Is your project A community only for English speaking an countries or for users not of other languages??Thanks Sir?
Question by @Sowdr18373
Santosh: We are not just for English speaking communities. Currently our official channel is for English speaking. We are launching more channels for Chinese and Portuguese speaking communities. Other language channels are in the roadmap.
Q2. Where can I buy your tokens right now what is your current contract and how can I buy them?Will you have any other DeFI feature like staking, yiekd farm or NFT in the future?
Question by @Daua626
Santosh: You can only earn our tokens when we launch our incentivised testnet. You can buy our tokens once we announce our public sale. It’s strange right ? ;)
We believe contribution to our network is equally important to investment.
Q3. Can you list 1–3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident about?Can you list 1–3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident about?
Question by @Arifamarname
1) Full stack approach allows to bring blockchain costs to near zero
2) No code required
3) Community owned network/DAO
Q4. Can you explain how is your Tokenomics Distribution? How many tokens Will be minted ? And How many tokens Will be locked by the team?
Question by @xisankim
51% of tokens are for community making us community owned
9% DAO treasury
18% Token sale — Private and public
Q5. What is your strongest advantage that you think will make your team leading the market?
Question by @lahkoklu2
Santosh: We build products and technology before marketing our project
Host: AMA is concluded!